Dear readers (if any),
I realise I have started so formal so, Hi! If you haven't bothered to read the title or anything ...This is my first blog. So hello I am known as Catears, I believe... simply because I will always listen and you see if I don't. I want to be totally honest and this is why I am staying anonymous. You see....there was a valid reason? ;) (winky face).
Have you thought about your "New year's resolutions "? Somehow for me they are much more like "Decembers last wishes"...I'm sure I'm not the only one...Most people say to just choose three. But I never seem to keep one for more than three months...maybe I'm the problem? hmmmmmmmmm....but anyone that's enough about me!
Did you all have an excellent Christmas? I got horse riding lessons! But the thing is though , I'm kind of afraid of heights...will that be a problem? I love trekking but that's different from riding the horse properly. Last time they ( an extremely rude lady whom we were paying)told me off for screaming though she expected me to ride a horse on my own after a ten second tutorial .I hate those people that over estimate me greatly for absolute no reason. I am not hugely unintelligent but seriously not many people can learn to ride a horse in a literal ten seconds. All respect to you if you can but that doesn't seem particularly plausible. Rant over?
Thankyou for reading xx
Catears signing out.
No comments:
Post a Comment