Saturday, 28 February 2015

Homework!

Dear Reader,
            Homework (whether you are done with it or not) is so annoying! It's such a waste of time...we have six to seven hours of school five days a week. Then we have to come home and do at least forty minutes to an hour of homework? It can be SO much more! I have just finished six hours of homework...the day that is fair is the day our world dies. I am tired and frustrated but I guess it's done. It was purely awful but you don't want to hear about that!
            So you know when you have big project due and you spent hours and hours on it...you hand it in. Then the teacher spends thirty five minutes shouting at you saying you did it the night before and you must have only worked on it for ten minutes...I stand there in pure wonder. Why don't they ever appreciate it? They don't seem to ever see anything you have done as worth anything better than a penny. Do they ever peer at the worked pieces of paper and think " It may not be the best piece of work but he/she has obviously worked really hard. So I'm going give them an A or whatever". Let's be real teachers aren't designed to think like that...grandmothers are though! 
             You know when you look on at a piece of homework and think "I'll just get a snack and do it" but then it's like five hours later and you feel totally depressed. I mean hardly any of us are total nerds and do it all in a snap! More likely we do it at three am just in time.
             Let's talk about those teachers  who literally assume we don't have social lives and give us more question or sheets than f*cking days in the week! I'm sure even the geeky kids spend at least an hour playing Call of Duty or something...Everyone spends some time doing something else except school. Right? Like: " Ok, class write this in your planners: Do questions : 3-5 they have 45 parts each" because that's not depressing if anything it's uplifting now you can go home and spend nineteen hours doing homework instead of eating, drinking, exercising, going out, seeing friends  forget that sh*t! You need to let it go it's over you don't even have time to build a snowman! It's on the verge of slavery, not really...but I know that you know what I mean! Right! Or am I on my own here? Probably...to be fair...
                         Thanks for reading xx
                            Catears out     

No comments:

Post a Comment