Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Old songs!

Dear readers,
             Today I am blogging about old songs (old time favourites)! We all know that feeling when we are just casually surfing on You Tube and we come across an older song. We remember it and we love it... but when you click play! You fall in love once again instantly remembering all the things you love about it. Personally that's where I buy it and listen to it maybe ninety more times and then get bored.
             But then you have those even older "legend" songs... you know what I am talking about: I will survive ( Gloria Gaynor) , Ain't no mountain high enough ( Sister Act Two ( I think?)) and Eye of the tiger ( Survivor) they just don't age do they? But the you're like jamming out like a 1970's superstar and someone come over and says "what are you listening too?" this....is where I go beetroot red and hide my phone. Am I right? Do you do this? Then everyone thinks its really dirty when really its about Gloria Gaynor's sour divorce or breakup or ( a little bit newer (just twenty years)) its about Willow Smith's hair whipping back and forth. 
             Then most people will try and see your phone and then you're struggling and probably making a scene in my case. If they see they are either going to laugh and call you an old aged pensioner or join in with you ... and sometimes its very close! Watching their face change ultimately reacting...it's like judgement day. Trust me no-one will forgot...ever.
             I'm really apprehensive about this happening...again. So I'm always covering my phone as if I'm watching nasty videos or listening to dirty music videos. I must look like a weirdo...random figure in the corner of a bus just like " If you come any nearer *creepy laugh* I kill you!" You know you said that in a weird voice , don't lie to yourself!
                        Thanks for reading xx
                           Catears out
                         
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment