Saturday, 10 January 2015

Disney movies , song and princesses!

Dear readers,
             So...I'm guessing most of you like Disney, right? I know I could watch it for hours ( if I ever found the time!)...I am especially a big fan of Pocahontas because it is a little different because she was the only princess to not have a happy ending. Does that make me weird ? Probably! Comment down below your favourite Disney Movie and why! 
             I'm also a huge fan of Disney songs, most of them are absolutely amazing! They seem to really declare a special message ( most of the time) whether it be listen to your heart or you need to be one jump ahead of everyone else! They are also good audition pieces or concert pieces because among the classics ( The Lady in Red , Fields of Gold etc.) there lies Disney, that's what I think. From Snow White "I'm wishing " to Frozen "Let it go". I really like the songs in Mulan because ( like Frozen Kind of?) She didn't want  a man , she could join the army on her own *man not needed*.She got married in the end I know, but she accomplished more beforehand ;).
             If you had to be a Disney princess which one would you be? Food for thought there...I would probably be Elsa ( from Frozen and I know she's queen...) or maybe Rapunzel! Her hair is utterly brilliant ( even now it's cut... I guess she could grow it back?) and Elsa has the most powerful voice ever ( I know it was Idina Menzel who voiced her) and she has power over ice and snow! Rapunzel probably has the kinder nature but she needed a man hmmmmmmmmm....Elsa didn't need a man but I don't think she is as nice to be honest!
                      Thanks for reading xx 
                       Catears out
              

No comments:

Post a Comment