Sunday, 18 January 2015

Dog fur!

Dear readers,
             Today I am blogging about dog fur! If you have a dog, you probably know what I am saying? My adorable Shih Tzu ( shit-zoo)
sheds fur like...I don't know? Trees shed leaves in autumn? Yes, I'm good at English! ;) If you don't stop vacuuming even for ten minutes, you have a home FULL of fur. I have allergies to fur and though I put up with it, I don't appreciate the noise , the smell, or the appearance of my trousers.
              Also you can constantly see tufts of fur everywhere! It stinks to high heaven and it's constant. There's always that underlying stench of dog and as much as we love our dog or other furry friends...It's just a bit intense. Maybe I'm exaggerating , actually no...no I'm not . I think we look over this because we love them but it doesn't matter how many time we wash them... they never ever lose the distasteful odour.
              Dogs have to be washed...right? So what? We wash them in the bathes? Or a dog bathes...Do any of you own dog bathes? It takes so long to get our puppy in the bath and he is covered in mud. Stinks, branches in his fur...the whole lot. But you can't just wash the dog, no! You have to wash the bath, the bathroom  AND if you didn't carry your dog, like if you have a bigger dog, you'll be cleaning the stairs. So much work! We'd have to love our dogs...
                        Thanks for reading xx
                         Catears out      

No comments:

Post a Comment