Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Drawing!

Dear readers,
             Today I'm blogging about drawing, but specifically when you draw like in school or college and someone can see your drawing. All you think about is " OMG! What does she or he think? I can't see their face. Oh dear! They hate it! It's rubbish!"  don't lie to me! If they comment something like "What is it?", you are basically crushed...but if they say something like "OMG! I didn't know you could draw, that's really good!" you are raised up to the highest height.
            If they don't like it, you probably will never draw in more public areas again! I think if you enjoy doing something, then do it! Don't bother with what other people think they are not really your peers, especially those that are not as good at art! If you want to do it then don't let anyone tell you not to and if they don't like it then that's their problem! You should embrace what you want to do, and if that means people around you are insulting you then maybe you should go make some new friends.
            If they like it, great! Keep doing what you enjoy and don't be afraid to show people what you are capable of and never be afraid to try something new! Keep practising what ever genre of art it is, then you will improve and be proud of yourself! Another comment to add is drawing, in my opinion, is very satisfying when you reach your targets. But don't make them so high you have no chance of achieving them...little steps will get you where you want to be!
           I hope this has been enlightening for some of you and I hope you enjoyed.
                     Thanks for reading xx 
                      Catears out 

No comments:

Post a Comment