Wednesday, 14 January 2015

My feet! As interesting as that is...

Dear reader,
            Today I'm blogging about my feet which are kind of sensitive, dancer feet? Aren't dancer feet meant to be strong? Well.....I'm messed up...Whenever I do exercise that my feet don't agree with. They collapse on me! It might take me like two full days to recover and for them to collect strength, totally healed. I can't even walk properly on them and it happens so often no-one really shows much sympathy anymore but it hurts just as much the first time as it does the eighth time. I don't really think people understand how much my feet ( which are permanently bruised to be honest ) hurt. 
           I might dance for at least one hour and a half every day and with bruised feet! It's not even real, how much pain I have to go through just to finish a practise. Tap , modern, ballroom you name it I am doing or have done it in the past( no guarantees ;)). To dance almost to perfection, to have all that pressure or just attempting to try a new step...all fine except when your feet give up on you !
          It's almost like " Bye! see you next week and enjoy the bruises until I come back!" Oh! It's the bane of my life! All though some people have heavier crosses to bare, this is one of mine and I use my feet for everything! So do you! Walking , dancing, jogging, running and many more amazing things we are all capable of! But that's for another blog post maybe! Comment down below if you want me to!
          When I recover I usually stay in bed, or mooch around, I know I shouldn't! But I do and I heal up , which is all well and good unless you go out and buy biscuits or sweets, which you will undoubtedly eat and gain calories you can't possibly burn. I am guilty of this so I will be the first to say " I need to stop ... I don't know? Treat-eating I guess! I put on weight, not much, but it must build up? Right . Again this is for another blog post possibly?
                         Thanks for reading xx
                            Catears out                       

No comments:

Post a Comment