Monday, 12 January 2015

Starting something new!

Dear readers,
             Today I'm blogging about starting something new! This is a small example...I guess... but it happened today! I am learning  taekwondo as you might already know and I have to start going to the adult classes...I am the youngest...the smallest...the weakest (pretty much). I walked in. I knew no-one. I look around anxiously and I'm was there like oh my gosh...what am I going to do? Such relief when the instructor announce we ere starting.
             The funny thing is when you move up, you are kind of not treated as a child anymore! As obvious as that sounds! No-one gets told off, no-one is told to sit down , no-one shouts or needs the toilet and that makes the actual learning and training so much easier. You are at peace with what you are doing and you have more responsibility to get it right. I found myself getting it right so much more, my balance was so much better; that's my biggest flaw some would say!
            Furthermore I have to try SO much harder to not be seen as the weakest or the one that doesn't try as hard. Even though realistically you are probably the weakest and probably the youngest ... don't worry! There is usually that guy or girl who really shouldn't be there because they are so lazy and they just don't care at all? If this is you...Why?!? Why would you do something you loath so much or just can't be bothered? I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU'RE WAY OF THINKING! I guess sometime it could be peer pressure for you're parents , teachers or friends but really? And usually that person has been doing whatever it is for like? I don't know seven to eight years! That's A LOT of time wasted on something you are not putting you're heart into!
        Before whatever you want to do starts, my advice would be to try talking to people or do something! Come in to it slightly later but initially avoid that awkward loner look...Sometime you can't and I understand if so... you will live to fight another day! Hopefully? But generally just enjoy it and learn from it because there was obviously something motivating you to go because you could just walk out the door! No-one is stopping you , and you choose to stay so you're obviously strong, smart and stealthy, standing there alone! To end it, just branch and try new things and never be afraid!! 
                          Thanks for reading xx 
                           Catears out.      
          

No comments:

Post a Comment