Sunday, 11 January 2015

Sleep zzz....

Dear readers,
             We all have to sleep at some point...right? Sleep is one of those things you cant really avoid for much time, just like taxes! Sleeping is also the most relaxing thing in the whole world? Everyone has to have a certain amount of hours sleeping: whether it be ten hours or six. I have to have about seven or eight hours sleeping otherwise I just don't function properly! 
              Some people hardly have to sleep an oh how I envy them! But some people have to have about twelve hours and this can control their whole life! I think I am about average to be honest. How long do you have to sleep for? 
              It also depends on where you're sleeping: If I am hot  I won't want to sleep near a radiator and if I am cold I want a warm cosy bed! I will not sleep properly otherwise! What about you? Also what if something is on your mind and you can't really sleep? Well....you don't...do you? Or if you had a lot to do the next day, you are going to worry, aren't you?
               Furthermore I know I could listen to music all night...and not sleep but who would suffer in the end ? Me. So what is the point...of dying in the day to have relaxation at night. I know you're diet has a part in that but that's for next time maybe. Listening to music is a good method to fall asleep, but it needs to be on a low volume, only in one ear and to have a playlist of songs you enjoy for maybe thirty to sixty minutes depending on what you're designated time for sleeping.
                Another good method of sleeping or trying to sleep is to just close your eyes and "will" yourself to sleep ...almost? If you understand what I am trying to say. Just think of a happy memory or a boy/man or girl/lady you've got a crush on or fancy a little bit and imagine your first date. It usually does the trick! Maybe evaluate you're day and think about everything you did and what you are doing tomorrow! Are there any methods you use to fall asleep? Comment down below.
                       Thanks for reading xx 
                        Catears out            

No comments:

Post a Comment